Cat Rescue And Caretaking

 I would definitely not allow my cat nor dog to go with someone or give it to someone while I'm out. It's my pet, who else would know what they like or what they want except for me. This is the same thing with dogs too. Cats and dogs are extremely attached to their owners. And they can't imagine being away from them. They will be sad, they won't eat and once you are back they will be jolly good happy!

Well, this totally depends on you, sometimes you maybe busy and there's no other way. Or you can take you cat to one of your trusting friend who has a great experience with pets and you don't have to worry about your cat no longer!



Still, there are places where you can take your cat or dog while you are off to some other country for an interview or so, and they will be taking care of it. But I haven't tried it out and I am not going to because that would not make them happy. Imagine yourself as a dog or a cat and being taken to a place which is not your house? Now, will it comfortable for you? Your safe armchair is not there, even your litterbox.

 Lol !!! 

Hey guys, hope you are doing great with our furrballs!

Today I'm going to talk about how to save your cat from a waterless well and what to do to stop your cat from licking the flick out spray.



Basically, I  haven't used a flick out spray for my cat yet, but still, I don't think if we can do anything for stopping them lick the whole spray, but let's see what we can do.

🐈 Try distracting the cat's attention from the part where you have sprayed by playing with their                   favorite toy. Distract them for a while and I think that will make the cat forget about the whole               spray thingy!

Now, let's see how you can save a cat from a waterless well.....



 Luckily, I have not experienced this part, but my grandparents have, with their 3 months old black kitten.

Well, luckily it was rescued by my grandpa. What he did was easy, 

🐱 Take a small basket and tie a rob on its side. Slowly slip it down to the well and the frightened cat           will soon climb in it and take her out! It's that simple.

So, guys, that's it for today. Hope this post was helpful. Make sure to comment down if you have had any experience in a situation like this with your pet. Also, follow and share with others if you like it. Hope you have a great day! 

See ya guys on my next post and till then, bye!!! Stay tuned!




Comments

  1. what i would do is have a friend visit my house and look after my cat while we're away
    i feel it would be more stressful for our cat if we took them travelling in the car or plane with us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good too! But I hope your cat will miss you a lot but he will always have his comfortable armchair! So, he will be alright.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts