I NEED ONE RIGHT NOW

Hey guys,
Welcome back to my blog!
Today I'm gonna tell you something very important if you're a pet lover just like me. As you all know this blog is all 'bout dogs and cat and I'm gonna tell something of the same too.

BUYING A DOG

I've always dreamt of getting a golden retriever as a pet but sadly I couldn't get one but instead I got another dog[ who's breed is not identified yet by us as he we are our second owners]and I think that the best dog breed [ if you need a loving, cute, gentle fur ball is a Labrador retriever  and a  Golden

retriever.
If you're looking forward to buying a dog , check out this information.

 You should know what kind of a dog you want and what it's purpose should be.

Like if you want your dog to be a loving, caring one check for those breeds. Not all dogs can be the same.
If you want a security dog check for a German shepherd or any other similar breeds.

BUYING A CAT

I am  a dog person but recently I got a cat and he is super cute and loving and so I am a cat person too. But like if you are looking for a fluffy cotton ball I would totally recommend a Persian cat as it is the most furry cat [ I guess] or a Scottish fold cat [ which is so cute]. It's not necessary that you should buy a cat as there are millions of cats in shelters who doesn't have a home and is looking forward to a home you could adopt one as well and according to me that would be one of the greatest thing you do. 


It's just like dogs, same thing. Check what kind of a cat you want and buy one with that kind of breed.

And that's it. If you liked this make sure you comment down what I should do next, also make sure you subscribe too ! See you on my next post till then Bye!!! 

Comments

  1. What dog breed would you recommend that is very big but doesn't require too much exercise?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would prefer old English sheep dog, Great Dane, Bull Mastiff, and Greyhound. But the thing is that all dogs need exercise but apart from other dogs these require only less exercise.

      Delete
  2. For your next post, can you make a list of things one should have when they are getting a new pet cat? I'm getting a cat soon and i want to know your thoughts and advice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a golden retriever. He is soooo cute!! And best part is when he was a few months old when i say COME HERE, he used to take the closest mat and run!! He turned 2 years last month.. Also i am exclusively a paw too..Ive followed.. Love your blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Parvathy for following me, do share my blog with others who might see this helpful and love pets. Also, a hearty thanks for being one of my supportive regular viewer!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts