HUMAN FOODS THAT CATS CAN EAT

I usually give my cat what I eat, she likes those and eats those. I don't really think that something will happen to her. As usual they will mostly prefer meat and fish and eggs. I literally give scrambled eggs, cooked meat and raw fish. But make sure to give them these along with bread or rice. And last I bought some dog food for my dog for the first time as he was not well. He hadn't eaten anything since last Monday or something. We are giving him his medics and it's working well. The vet says that he's got worms in him. Poor boy! Well, it's a great relief that the medics are working on him. But the strangest yet funniest thing is that my cat eats dog food! So, true. She really likes. But, I've heard people say that cats shouldn't eat excessive dog food. An occasional bite is okay. Now she is not so happy with the dog food. We still haven't found out why. Anyways, some human foods that cats can eat are -


❤  Rice/ bread with some meat

❤ Scrambled eggs

❤ Raw or cooked fish



❤ Cooked carrots

❤ Whipping cream

Whipping cream is usually used by vets for distracting the cat while taking an injection. Yes, cats will completely be distracted and they will not know a single thing. 



And the non - vegan items are cats' favorite.

They do like cooked carrots.

The other thing that I have noticed is that some cat foods contain vegetable, and some are scared to give them to their cat as they don't know if it is good. Well, thinking that way about what your cat eats is good. It is true that most cat foods contain vegetables but these vegetables are totally harmless. As I have said before, cats really love carrots and some other leafy vegetables and that's what is there in the  cat food too!

Also cats really love milk. I've heard people say that after the cat has grown a bit, they become lactose -intolerant. Well, according to my experiences, cats don't really seem to become lactose intolerant once they have grown.



So, I don't see any problem in giving cats milk. And the one thing that I have observed is that cat love desiccated coconut! My cat and every cat is a great fan of it. So, if you have tried that on your cat try to give them a desiccated coconut as it is good, tasty and healthy to your cat!

So guys, that's it for today I hope you found this post helpful. Any doubts pls do ask me in the comments down below and it will be solved! 


If you have any cute pet, make sure to share the fun things that it does, in the comments down below. Also make sure to snap a pic and tag it #petmics  and #nickiebicky on Instagram! 

Also make sure to follow me @petmics where I am posting some funny, interesting comics on pets and two cute characters that I have created! Check it out fast if you haven't yet!


Comments

  1. Wow I didn't know I could give whipped cream to cats
    But know that I think of it I have seen people give it to cats!!!
    Keep up your good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think coconut milk/water is fine, but most adult cats are lactose intolerant, so milk will likely upset their stomach is the trouble. also, while non-meats are fine for snacks or when they make up less than 10% of the diet, the trouble is when they make up more of the diet; cats are obligate carnivores and neat 90% of their diet to be mainly meat, and need more protein than carbohydrates or fats.
    i did not about whipped cream, so i was genuinely surprised when i saw it was totally safe for cats, so nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts