A New Member[ Part 1]

 Hey guys, 

I am so excited to let you know that I've got a new cat. So I got her on August 5[ lol !!! I still remember the date]. She is a double colored cat, a black and white combination and when I was small I used to be a great fan of Disney's Bolt and she's got a white thunder bolt design on her back which is so cool. If you have a cat just like me pls do comment down the craziest things it has. She was thrown away by someone and she came into our backyard and she was all meowing and I had already had a cat[ who is currently missing and I am looking forward to find him ] and I was all cat crazy after that, so I couldn't just leave her. It was a great humungous task as she was so tiny and she hadn't completed her milk drinking age. So I asked my parents whether I can keep her and miraculously they said yes! But the thing was that since she was new to such a kind of environment I had to teach her litter training and stuff [ which was pretty gross at that time ] and finally I did it. She once did her business in the carpet and I had to pick it up with a paper and put it in the litter box and I was surprised with her reaction to it. She covered the litter up! And she passed her task at litter training.  She was pretty naught and crazy at that time and I had to run all the way behind her to stop her from scratching up the furniture. If you've had a wonderful, grossiest moment with your cat  make sure you comment down below and also I will be posting some funny activities of my cat in the upcoming posts so stay tuned. Also make sure you subscribe my blog. See ya on my next blog, till then bye!!!

Comments

  1. My cat, Argyle, is also black and white! There are so many funny moments, like whenever he jumps really high when we play or when he's in a strange position while cleaning himself, or that time he learned to jump on my dresser!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is so cute! Thanks for the reply. Love you

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts